Dear Solutions Family,
On March 19, 2020 the Department of Homeland Security included physical therapists in a list of critical infrastructure businesses that should remain open during the COVID-19 crisis. As a result, we are remaining open to help our patients. We are providing services in our office as well as remote visits via telehealth.
For the safety of our patients and employees, we are following CDC guidelines for healthcare professionals and are regularly updating our operating policies as CDC guidelines are updated. We are taking the following steps in our office:
- All employees and patients are screened for symptoms of COVID-19 or known contact with anyone testing positive for or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
- Temperature readings are being taken of all employees, patients, or caregivers upon entry as part of our screening process.
Hygiene and prevention:
- All employees, patients, or caregivers are required to apply hand sanitizer or wash their hands upon entry.
- Masks or face coverings are required to be worn by all employees, patients, or caregivers, while inside our office. If a patient does not have a mask or face covering, we are currently providing one.
- We are limiting the number of patients that are treated in our office at one time to allow us to better maintain social distance between patients.
- Caregivers may enter our office to drop off and pick up patients but may not wait in the waiting room during the patient’s treatment. This allows us to minimize the number of people in the clinic at any one time.
- All high touch surfaces in our office are being disinfected at regular intervals and all equipment used by patients is disinfected after each use.
If you do not feel comfortable leaving home due to virus concerns, we totally understand. As an alternative, we are also providing remote visits via telehealth to allow us to continue to provide care. Telehealth is very effective and allows your therapist to provide a thorough assessment and treatment without you leaving home. For details on our telehealth program please call our office or click here.
It is our privilege to serve you and the community. Thank you and stay safe!
The Solutions Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Team