Are you living with pain? At Solutions Therapy & Sports Medicine, we are dedicated to helping you identify the cause of your pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to normal activities pain-free.
At our Alexandria, VA physical therapy clinic, we are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free!
To make an appointment at your convenience, simply call us today at 703-299-3111 or click here to request an appointment.
What you should expect from your first visit with us:
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and assist with scheduling so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with your therapist on your first visit.. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. It is important to attend at the frequency and duration prescribed by your therapist to achieve your best results. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or another medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
How you should prepare for your visit:
- Complete the online intake forms that were emailed to you prior to your appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
- Arrive 20 minutes early for your first appointment to allow time to check in for the first time and complete any forms that were not completed online.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
King Street Station Parking Garage: Enter on Reinekers Lane just past our office
Street Parking: Street parking is available on Reinekers Lane, Diagonal Road, and Prince Street.
Ready to get started? You can fill your new patient forms beforehand!
If you would like to save time on your first visit, you will be emailed a link to complete your intake forms online prior to your appointment. If you would like to review our Notice of Privacy Practices, please click the link below.
Notice of Privacy Practices